Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UFO And Alien Contact At Susitna Valley Alaska USA

Date: July 7, 2005
Time: 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Alaska.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Rectangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: On July 7, 2005 I was camping on a high bluff overlooking the Susitna Valley in a very remote area about half way down the Denali Highway in Alaska. This whole area is used by the US Air Force for their exercises and there was a big one under way that day. They sprayed chemtrails all across the sky most of the day. There is a mountain range to the north and the Susitna valley is to the South where I was camping. At about 1:00pm I heard a jet moving from right to left on the other side of the mountain. The sound coming over the mountain appeared to be just below the crest of the mountain on my side so I followed the sound with my eyes as it moved to the left trying to see something. I knew it was a jet going down the valley on the other side of the mountain but weird how the sound appeared to be below the top of the mountain on my side.

As I followed the sound moving to my left I noticed a tiny object in my peripheral vision just to the left of where I was looking and wondered how could I have missed seeing this? It was a craft of some kind making a slow banked turn to the left. It was like looking at a faded blurry bluish gray image and I could see two vertical fins on the back. At this point I was confused and trying to make some sense out of what I was looking at. I thought the reason no wings could be seen was because of the edge on banked turn it was making at the time and know some military jets have two fins on the back. The craft was visible only for a few seconds and literally in the blink of an eye disappeared. This was the first of five strange things that happened on that day and it was like something out of Star Trek, but for real!

Later in the afternoon I went inside the tent to get some rest and was lying on my left side propped up on my left elbow totally lost in thought when suddenly my hand moved to my right thigh and at the same time while turning my head I spoke the words "You have a beautiful body. "Believe me I have never thought I had a beautiful body and my thoughts were on the other side of the Galaxy at the time. This was very strange and I didn’t understand what caused that. This was number two.

About 5:00pm I was outside again with my video camera set up on a tripod and was watching the sky. The activity seemed to be winding down with the military jets. Suddenly I turned left facing the valley before me and while scanning from left to right said "Thank you guardians for this." At the same time I had the most incredibly wonderful feeling of sheer ecstasy and awe at the natural beauty I was seeing. It filled every fiber of my being from head to toe. This was number three.

A short time later while standing next to my video camera mounted on the tripod, I could hear another jet going down the valley on the other side of the mountain just like the other jet but this time it flew around the end of the mountain turning left heading straight toward me and sprayed a short chemtrail then cut it off. As I stood there watching it about to make a straight overhead pass, tiny bright orange dots lit up on each wing and it released two flares directly overhead. While standing there watching these flares, two wingless narrow ships suddenly appeared with a rapid fade in circling the flares counter clockwise. One was going faster than the other and overlapped the other ship. I had an intense moment of panic thinking it was going to crash into the other ship. Then I noticed it was a little bit bigger than the other ship which meant they were at different altitudes.

They knew I was watching this and did it for me. I tried to get the camera recording and turned straight up but the handle hit the tripod and stopped. If the center had been cranked up at the time it could shoot straight up. So I hit the power switch and record button on the handle then pulled the camera back and forth on the tripod hoping to get something. The camera never came on because the switch on the camera was still in the off position. I knew this was only going to last a few seconds and between quickly looking down at the camera and back up at the ships, they were gone. It was like being under water watching two speed boats circling above me. The ships were long and narrow, square across the back tapering on the front like a bow but flat where the point would be. This was number four.

That night about 1 AM one of my three infrared motion detectors went off. I was camping in bear country and had them for this reason. I looked out the side window where the alarm was and could see nothing at all. This time of year it’s daylight all night long and the light just dims a little between 1:00am and 2:00am. I thought the alarm may be malfunctioning and would stop soon but it didn’t. The beeping continued continuously without any break in the beeping for about 15 minutes and even though I was extremely groggy at the time, I slid out of my sleeping bag to go outside and see what the problem is with the motion detector.

I had my Remington 1187 shotgun loaded with three inch magnum slugs with me just in case a bear was out there and the second I started unzipping the door on the tent, the beeping stopped. I went out the door setting off one of the alarms covering the door area then went around to the side where the now silent alarm was and it started beeping like it normally would with the occasional break in the beeping pattern when I stood still. I don’t really know what happened out there but I may guess that something unseen that knew I had a weapon paid a visit. I witnessed two anti gravity ships with instant invisibility and here I am possibly catching them with a cheap 9 volt infrared motion detector. This was number five.

I really feel that they were able to get inside my mind and know everything about me. They made my arm and head move and my mouth to speak. They did this! I was granted an incredible privilege that day which was being allowed to see their ships and having some interaction with them and I believe the ecstasy I felt earlier was coming from them through me. I only wish I could have seen them and not just their ships. Looking back, I’m very much ashamed of my action with the shotgun. They were there in person for some unknown reason, possibly contact.

Email Brian with your sighting to: sighting@telus.net. Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment