Friday, March 12, 2010

Bright Orange Lights Clustered Together Over Ogden Utah USA


Date: March 12, 2010
Time: 9:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ogden Utah.
Number of witnesses: 10
Number of Objects: 20
Shape of Objects: Bright orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming out of work and looked up and saw bright orange lights clustered together. They moved apart and fell slowly to ground. Then 3 or 4 at a time headed up into the sky. We followed the last group up, until they seemed to turn into stars. I can still see them when I look up and they are in formation. I have never seen anything like it. I feel like they are just watching us.

Email Brian Vike your sighting reports, old or new: sighting@telus.net
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment