Saturday, March 20, 2010

Border Of Utah/Nevada Eyewitness Films UFOs (Pictures)

Date: April 8, 2008
Time: 3:15 p.m.

Hello Brian, Thanks for the fast reply. Yes you can post them and add my pen name please. "This happened on 4.8.08 at 3:15pm. I heard a jet going over my home and ran outside with the camera to see what it was. It wasn't a jet, it was a perfectly round ball of metal with a mechanical leg on each side. The leg came up vertically from the center of the 'ball' and then down, like an upside down V.

It was going slow towards the south. As I was trying to view this on my camera screen, I kept seeing the orange spheres flashing back and forth, in different directions, as though it was trying to flee perhaps the military jet, as they often do.

I then saw the 2 orange spheres come side by side and the 'Jetball' sitting still in front of these orange spheres. That's when I snapped the picture. It happened so fast that I was unable to get any further pictures. I heard a very loud super sonic sound, then saw the 2 black trails of smoke. All 3 objects then disappeared and the smoke dissipated quickly.


The orange spheres appeared as lights or orbs and they did not seem to be a solid object. I did not hear the 'Jetball' take off or go in any direction. It was just gone. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. I have a heavy plate right now, but as yourself, I'm for the truth. Do as you like with this one.







Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment