Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Retired Navy Man Observes UFO Over Harrisonburg Virginia

Date: March 20, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: 38*25'08.10n/ 78*48'07.70w.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Irregular doughnut, large as a house.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While my friend and I were traveling west on Route 33 just east of Harrisonburg Va. We noticed what looked like a giant irregular shaped object that looked translucent. We observed the object from about half a mile. We pulled over to the side of the road to watch, as a few other cars were doing as well. The object was big as a house and had a golden glow. There seemed to be a hole in the middle of the object.

After about 4 minutes the object disappeared, as if in the blink of an eye. I am a retired Navy man an a private pilot. This thing whatever it's origin was unlike anything I have ever seen. As a long time believer that we are involved with objects and beings not from this planet, I finally observed an object of unknown origin with my own eyes. Fantastic!

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment