Wednesday, March 24, 2010

UFO Dove Down Behind Some Homes Over West Hills California


Date: November 19, 2009
Time: Approx: 6:45pm

Hello, my name is (removed). I live in West Hills California. Tonight I was driving towards school at 6:45 or so. As I was driving, I saw an object fly from the left over Fallbrook road. It looked like a plane at first and I thought it was going to crash. It dove below my view on the right side of the road behind some houses. In an instant it shot straight back up in the sky. I saw the whole thing happen, but the lights moved so fast and in so many directions that I knew it wasn't a plane.

When I was close enough, I saw that it had three lights along the side/bottom, couldn't really tell. They were red, green, and blue. It had a slight shine or hue to it. Glowing doesn't quite do it justice. It was really bright at the middle and hazy around the edge. I had pulled over for a minute to watch a bit more and it didn't look like it was going anywhere.

I drove on to the school grounds and it was gone by the time I was coming home. I had called my roommate as well and told him to go out front. He said he saw the three lights, but it was moving so fast he couldn't really make it out. Please let me know if anyone else saw this. Thank you.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment