Thursday, March 25, 2010

Red UFOs Jetting Over Morgantown West Virginia

I was only 7 at the time, but my father and I were in our front yard and witnessed some objects that looked like red fireballs jetting across the horizon in formation in Morgantown, WV at about the same time as the Kecksburg crash. My father was in the military, and a licensed pilot who taught ROTC at WVU at the time. He has always been somewhat of a skeptic and was hesitant to talk about our experience, except wit family.

If anyone asks, however, he will tell them exactly what he saw, and that it definitely was not a meteor, as per the "official" reports.

I often wondered over the years if our sighting had anything to do with the Kecksburg incident. My father is now 80 and his email address is (email address removed) if you want any info from him.

Brian Vike wrote to the person's Father, his reply below:

Dear Mr. Vike:

When my wife, (name removed) and I observed what we believed to be UFO's, while living in Morgantown, I immediately wrote down exactly what we had seen. It is now over 40 years later and I cannot find this written account, although I have looked for it several times.

My recollection is the same as what my daughter wrote you, so I would have nothing to add to your research. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this somewhere in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Brian Vike's archives Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment