Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Large Orange UFO Over Barnstaple North Devon England UK

Date: March 23, 2010
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, I noticed on your UFO blog that there's been several sighting reports of the same or similar description as what my daughter described to me that she and her husband saw on 23rd March 2010 at 3:00am, except they only saw (one) solitary, very large, orange sphere, which came down above their back yard .

My daughter phoned to tell me about what had happened the next day, I recommended to her that she should report their sighting experience.

I took down written notes, as dawn was describing her and her husband's experience to me. I'll repeat it here for you:

That night, my daughter and husband had been at home watching a dvd together, then both had gone off to bed between 10.30/11.pm. My daughter said she had found it difficult getting to sleep, she decided to go down stairs to make herself a cup of tea, once down stairs, she had looked at the clock and it read 3:00am. She went to fill the kettle up at the kitchen sink, as she was doing so, glanced out of the kitchen window and she saw an intense bright orange ball of light.

She stopped what she was doing to take a closer look, she said it was very big and intensely bright, it started moving across the sky, very slowly, in a perfect straight line. She opened the back door and stood looking up at it, it started moving downwards towards the yard, until it actually came directly over head. She said it was pulsing and it had what she described as a "stomach shape thing" attached to it (the actual organ shape of the stomach) at this point.

She ran back inside, ran upstairs shouting for her husband (who wondered what on earth was happening !) he ran down stairs and as she was describing to him the huge sphere above their yard. She thought it may have gone by the time she got back to the yard, but it was still there! Her husband could see it clearly too, she yelled to him to "stay there, keep watching it", while she got the camera . My daughter told me she was amazed that it actually stayed there. She was able to get a photo of it as it started moving away, she said as it moved off, a flash came off it and it suddenly literally shot off and became a dot.

I asked my daughter, if you hold your hand out at arms length and imagine you're holding a coin, how big would the sphere be ? I asked would it be as big, as say a two pence piece ?, she replied no, even bigger than that, the only way she could describe it was as if you were looking at the moon, as big as that. They couldn't make out what the strange stomach shaped thing was, the actual sphere pulsed she said" like a beating heart".

Email Brian with your sighting to: sighting@telus.net. Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment