Friday, April 2, 2010

Prince George British Columbia A Black Triangle UFO

Date: Approx: July 1999
Time: Approx. 2:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Country/Rural.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Sometime in July of 1999, I was outside throwing a ball for my dog, I looked up, and there was a Black Triangle about 50 feet above me. It made absolutely no sound, and didn't move at all. It was not transparent, I could not see through it, at the time, thinking I was just seeing things, I looked back down, then up again, and it was gone.

If you have seen anything like this in Prince George or somewhere in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Brian Vike's archives and Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment