Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Star-Like Object Seen Over Appleton Wisconsin

Date: August 2009
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Appleton, WI.
Number of witnesses: Three
Number of Objects: Two
Shape of Objects: Star-like object with tail.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went the park with one of my friends to meet up with the rest of my friends. This is the first object that I saw. Bright blue, star-like, with a fading tail. If there was a still picture, it would look like it was a moving in a spiral motion, but the tail remained pointed at the ground. It was almost like the tail was a silhouette of the actual object. It hovered across the sky in three(that I saw) directions. Frightened, I turned around to walk home when I saw another one, this one was bright orange without a tail.

Confused about what to do next, I turn around to look at the first one. It floated across the trees and out of view. By the time I turned around to view the orange one, It had disappeared. The objects were at a very low altitude. One of the friends that I had met up with saw the one with the tail.

Credit: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment